The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) is seeking a Business Analyst with website development project experience to join our team.
As Business Analyst, you'll be an important part of the business operations and project management office teams that support ARRT certification and registration exams. Using your business analyst expertise, you'll design and implement project management methodologies focusing on website developement projects and
Perform the actual work
Report project statuses to management
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Management Office
1. Map and evaluate enterprise processes and recommend options for improvement.
2. Perform or oversee the performance of project plans, project teams, and stakeholder expectations including:
- Obtain user stories, develop acceptance criteria, and manage project backlog
- Elicit and manage project requirements; changes; impacts; risks; and issues.
- Lead and participate in the definition and evaluation of projects from goals/objectives to requirements and needs.
- Document and ensure thorough analysis of risks, assumptions, issues, alternatives, decisions, and resolutions to ensure project success.
- Determine impact of project requirements on business and technology processes, registered technologists, software applications, forms, communications, marketing materials, web content, etc.
- Produce clear, concise, complete and timely project documentation.
- Provide guidance for project teams and project plan development (tasks, estimates, resource needs, interdependencies, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis, etc).
- Assist in developing and maintaining test cases and test plans.
- Leads user acceptance testing
3. Coordinate projects, status, assigned resources, issues, and budget implications.
4. Other job duties as assigned
3+ years Business Analyst is required
3+ years Website Development Projects is required
3+ years Agile Product Development is required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Attention to Detail: High level of attention to detail
Business Process: Must be able, and willing, to learn our business process in detail
Computer skills-Advanced: Utilizes Microsoft Office Suite and related software applications at an advanced level.
Ethics and Confidentiality: Extremely high level of ethics and confidentiality
Industry trending/Forward-thinking: Is open-minded, keeps abreast of industry innovations, proactively considers and recommends appropriate actions.
Innovation: Works to develop new approaches when problem-solving; seeks ideas or suggestions from others as appropriate. Suggests new ways to improve the quality of products or services.
Job-Focused Learning: Demonstrates desire to acquire necessary technical knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve a customer's needs effectively. Has desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to perform the job more effectively.
Organizational Understanding: Understands the agenda and perspectives of others, recognizing and effectively balancing the interests and needs of one's own group with those of the broader organization. Works to build a sense of common purpose across all work groups, avoiding a "we versus them" attitude.
Project Meeting Facilitation and Presentation: Has participated in or led enterprise projects from estimates through deployment
Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking: Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on own knowledge and experience base and calling on other references and resources as necessary. Undertakes a complex task by breaking it down into manageable parts in a systematic, detailed way. Anticipates the consequences of situations. Thinks of several possible explanations or alternatives for situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Demonstrated knowledge of formal project management, business analysis, and quality assurance including related software and tools.
Review a full job description , which includes additional information on core competencies and physical demands. This position is located onsite at our office in St. Paul, Minnesota. Visit www.arrt.org for more information.